Tailor made global solutions
Take advantage of our long term experience
Swiss quality is a true well known reputation. As a matter of fact this quality is really the result of a national effort to support safe values and criteria to last and be successful.
And we can go further if we understand the true starting point of the famous Swiss Made quality that characterizes its products and projects to which Helvetrust SA subscribed.
Switzerland is a country that sought its autonomy and its way since the early days of its inception in August 1291 and worked hard to get the results that still stand in the 21st century.
Here are some characteristics:
- World leader in terms of competitive economy
- World leader in innovation for the second consecutive year (WIPO – World Intellectual Property Organization)
- World best country brand (Country Brand Index)
- World 2nd in labor market efficiency (Global Competitiveness Index)
- World 2nd also in sophistication of its business sector (Global Competitiveness Index)
- 4th highest GDP per capital (IMF)
- Public institutions in Switzerland are the 5th most effective and transparent in the world (Global Competitiveness Index)
- Switzerland ranks second in terms of political stability, is one of the most important financial centres, managing 35% of private and institutional funds, and having also signed double taxation agreements with over 90 countries.
Added to this, Switzerland is a country with one of the most favorable corporate tax system and corporate tax rate.
Switzerland is not part of the European Union (EU), but is a member of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA).
Although not part of the European Monetary System Switzerland is a member of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Switzerland is also a member of a number of international economic organizations, including the United Nations (UN), the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
So, there are definitely many advantages to choose Switzerland for many aspects.